UFC 280 is live Saturday on ESPN+ Pay-Per-View from the Etihad Arena in Abu Dhabi. The Prelims will kick off at 10AM EST with the main card beginning at 2PM EST. We can now officially say the event is headlined by Charles Oliveira vs. Islam Makhachev for the UFC Lightweight Championship. Both men have made weight. The rest of the weigh in results are below.
- Lightweight Title Bout: Charles Oliveira (154.5) vs Islam Makhachev (154.5)
- Bantamweight Title Bout: Aljamain Sterling (135) vs TJ Dillashaw (135)
- Bantamweight Bout: Petr Yan (136) vs Sean O’Malley (135.5)
- Lightweight Bout: Beneil Dariush (156) vs Mateusz Gamrot (156)
- Women’s Flyweight Bout: Katlyn Chookagian (127.5, Missed Weight) vs Manon Fiorot (125.5)
- Welterweight Bout: Belal Muhammad (170) vs Sean Brady (171)
- Middleweight Bout: Makhmud Muradov (185) vs Caio Borralho (186)
- Light Heavyweight Bout: Volkan Oezdemir (206) vs Nikita Krylov (206)
- Welterweight Bout: Abubakar Nurmagomedov (170.5) vs Gadzhi Omargadzhiev (171)
- Middleweight Bout: Armen Petrosyan (186) vs AJ Dobson (185)
- Flyweight Bout: Muhammad Mokaev (126) vs Malcolm Gordon (126)
- Women’s Bantamweight Bout: Karol Rosa (135) vs Lina Lansberg (135)
Due to weight cutting issues, the prelim bout between Zubaira Tukhugov and Lucas Almeida has been canceled. Also, Alexander Volkanovski weighed in successfully at 155lbs as the back-up fighter for the main event. Katlyn Chookagian is the only fighter to miss weight.
Be sure to check back with Bodyslam.net for all your MMA news.