Ring of Honor has announced it’s first round matchups for the Tag Wars tournament. The 12 team tournament will take place over a three day period from January 24 through January 26.
The winning team will receive a shot at the ROH World Tag Team Titles at ROH 17th Anniversary PPV in Las Vegas, Nevada on March 15. In addition to winning team getting a title shot, they will also receive a spot in NWA’s Crocket Cup tournament in Concord, North Carolina on April 27.
Here are the six first-round matches:
* ROH World Champion Jay Lethal and Jonathan Gresham vs. Mark Haskins and Tracy Williams
* Villain Enterprises (PCO and Brody King) vs. The Kingdom (Vinny Marseglia and TK O’Ryan)
* Juice Robinson and David Finlay vs. Karl Fredericks and Alex Coughlin
* Colt Cabana and Willie Mack vs. Kenny King and a partner of King’s choosing
* Coast 2 Coast (LSG and Shaheem Ali) vs. Eli Isom and Cheeseburger
* The Bouncers (Beer City Bruiser and Brian Milonas) vs. The Boys