The November 4th episode of AEW Dynamite was the ‘go home’ show before the PPV(Full Gear) this coming weekend.
Before the show started, news broke that Scorpio Sky had been exposed to someone who had tested positive for Covid-19 within 14 days. Though Sky himself tested negative, AEW did not take any risks, pulled his long-awaited match with Shawn Spears from the card and was replaced by Private Party vs Young Bucks.
Notes on what happened outside of the Ring(Promos):
- Taz hinted at FTW title match at Full Gear, Cage and Starks both itching to fight.
- PAC has his eyes on everything AEW is doing.
- Jericho doesn’t think MJF has what it takes to beat him at Full Gear.
- Kingston and Moxley got personal and deep but aggressive, their rematch will be heated.
- Darby Allin is ready to finally beat Cody Rhodes.
- A recap of Omega and Hangman’s journey together in AEW was shown, highlighting why their match at Full Gear is for far more than just the number one contender’s spot.
- Vickie Guerrero talks smack to women’s champion Hikaru Shida before Shida and Nyla started throwing punches.
- MJF & Wardlow def. Sammy Guevara & Ortiz
- Miro def. Trent
- Young Bucks def. Private Party
- Nyla Rose def. Red Velvet
- Cody & Gunn Club def. Dark Order’s John “4” Silver, Preston “X” Vance & Colt Cabana
Solid show, start to finish. The PPV was hyped up and great wrestling was on display.
Plus matches were made for the Dynamite next week:
- Rey Fenix vs Penta El Zero M pt.II
- Butcher & Blade vs Natural Nightmares
When the show went off the air, Cody made the huge announcement that he is once again “Cody Rhodes” and it was a great feel good moment to lead up to the PPV.
Check out our official store at PRO WRESTLING TEES, show us your support and buy a shirt. You can visit our store by clicking here.
Also check us out on Facebook and give us a like and share by clicking HERE.