Glory Pro Wrestling held its Glory Pro Go For Broke event on May 21 from South Broadway Athletic Club in St. Louis, Missouri. The event aired on FITE TV.
You can read the results for the show below.
– Chris Hendrix def. Edvin Kudic
– Mason St. Good def. Anaya
– ATM def. GPA
– Jake Something & Kody Lane def. Locked And Loaded (Jessie V & Mark Wheeler)
– Shazza McKenzie def. Ladybird
– Mike Outlaw & Rahim De La Suede def. Dan The Dad & Warhorse
– Crown of Glory Championship: Camaro Jackson (c) def. Karam
– Shane Sabre def. Ethan Price
– Laynie Luck def. Heidi Howitzer
– Dak Draper def. Moses The Deliverer
– Xavier Walker def. Rohit Raju
– Miyu Yamashita def. Tootie Lynn
Follow Corey at @CoreyBrennanBS on Twitter
If you enjoy Bodyslam’s content, you can help donate to the site here. You can also visit our PWTees store and buy Bodyslam official merchandise here.
You can listen to all of Bodyslam’s podcasts by following us on Spotify and subscribing to our YouTube Channel, or any of your favorite podcast platforms.ⓘⓘⓘⓘⓘⓘⓘⓘⓘⓘ