Independent Pro Wrestling held its IPW Fate of Eight event on June 3 from Ruggers Up and Under in Kalamazoo, MI.
You can read the full results for the show below.
– Quarterfinals: Karam (replacing Jeremiah Goldmain) def. Chad Alpha
– Quarterfinals: Josh Raymond def. Schwartzy
– Quarterfinals: Jeramaya Nazareth def. Max Morrison
– Quarterfinals: Terry Van Avery def. Anderson Knight
– Semifinals: Terry Van Avery def. Jeramaya Nazareth
– Semifinals: Josh Raymond def. Karam
– Stella Buho vs. Rory Shield went to a No Contest after IPW Women’s Champion Randi West interfered.
-IPW Michiana Championship: Bendrick Bison defeated Mondo Real
– Finals: Terry Van Avery defeated Derek Wolfe (replacing Josh Raymond)
Follow Corey at @CoreyBrennanBS on Twitter