Beyond Wrestling presented yet another edition of Wrestling Open on Thursday night from Worcester, Mass. As always, the show aired live on IWTV from the White Eagle. The show was built around Ichiban and his quest for another opportunity at Platinum Max’s $10,000 challenge. This week, Ichiban had to beat the clock to earn an immediate opportunity at Max Caster as he went head-to-head with Danny Miles. Did Ichiban get enough mileage out of the time period he was given or did the time run out on his chase for the money?
- Thomas Santell and Ryan Clancy defeated Blaxstrom and Mike Skyros.
- Locked and Loaded defeated Hispanic Mechanics.
- Little Mean Kathleen and Teddy Goodz defeated Primal Fear.
- Tyree Taylor defeated Adrien Soriano.
- Victor Chase defeated Dustin Waller.
- Rip Byson defeated Pedro Dones via disqualification.
- Brad Hollister defeated Mike Gamble.
- J-Cruz defeated Kylon King.
- Bobby Orlando and Bryce Donovan defeated. The Amazing Graysons.
- Ichiban beat the clock against Danny Miles, earning an opportunity to challenge Max Caster for $10,000.
- Ichiban last ten minutes against Max Caster in the $10,000 Challenge.
Wrestling Open: No Respect airs live this Sunday at 2PM local time on IWTV. Tyree Taylor looks to defeat Brad Hollister anywhere in the arena is the two foes contest in a Falls Count Anywhere match. Other matches announced thus far include Ray Jaz vs Marcus Mathers and Miracle Generation vs Brick City Boys in the Eliminator Cup Finals.