UFC on ESPN 41 Weigh-In Results: All 26 Fighters Make Weight, Main Event and Co-Main Event Set
Today are the weigh-ins for UFC’s San Diego Fight Night tomorrow, here are the results of everyone who made weight.
The weigh-ins take place at the UFC host hotel in San Diego and precede the ceremonial weigh-ins for the fans, which take place at 7 p.m. ET at Pechanga Arena in San Diego. The same venue hosts Saturday’s event, which airs on ESPN and streams on ESPN+.
Among those weighing in are former bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz (24-3 MMA, 7-2 UFC) and Marlon Vera (21-7-1 MMA, 13-6 UFC), who meet in the main event, and Nate Landwehr (15-4 MMA, 2-2 UFC) and David Onama (10-1 MMA, 2-1 UFC), who fight in the featherweight co-feature.
The full UFC on ESPN 41 weigh-in results include:
MAIN CARD (ESPN/ESPN+, 7 p.m. ET)
- Dominick Cruz (135) vs. Marlon Vera (135.5)
- Nate Landwehr (145.5) vs. David Onama (145)
- Yazmin Jauregui (114.5) vs. Iasmin Lucindo (116)
- Devin Clark (205) vs. Azamat Murzakanov (204)
- Priscila Cachoeira (135) vs. Ariane Lipski (135.5)
- Gerald Meerschaert (185) vs. Bruno Silva (186)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN/ESPN+, 4 p.m. ET)
- Loopy Godinez (119) vs. Angela Hill (119.5) – 120-pound catchweight fight
- Lukasz Brzeski (236.5) vs. Martin Buday (266)
- Cynthia Calvillo (125.5) vs. Nina Nunes (125.5)
- Gabriel Benitez (155) vs. Charlie Ontiveros (155)
- Tyson Nam (126) vs. Ode Osbourne (125)
- Josh Quinlan (175) vs. Jason Witt (179.5) – 180-pound catchweight fight
- Da’Mon Blackshear (134) vs. Youssef Zalal (135.5)
You can listen to all of Bodyslam’s podcasts by following us on Spotify and subscribing to our YouTube Channel, or any of your favorite podcast platforms.
Follow me on Twitter: @WhoElseButRami
Follow us on Twitter: @BodyslamNet