Today are the weigh-ins for UFC’s San Diego Fight Night tomorrow, here are the results of everyone who made weight.
The weigh-ins take place at the UFC host hotel in San Diego and precede the ceremonial weigh-ins for the fans, which take place at 7 p.m. ET at Pechanga Arena in San Diego. The same venue hosts Saturday’s event, which airs on ESPN and streams on ESPN+.
Among those weighing in are former bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz (24-3 MMA, 7-2 UFC) and Marlon Vera (21-7-1 MMA, 13-6 UFC), who meet in the main event, and Nate Landwehr (15-4 MMA, 2-2 UFC) and David Onama (10-1 MMA, 2-1 UFC), who fight in the featherweight co-feature.
The full UFC on ESPN 41 weigh-in results include:
MAIN CARD (ESPN/ESPN+, 7 p.m. ET)
- Dominick Cruz (135) vs. Marlon Vera (135.5)
- Nate Landwehr (145.5) vs. David Onama (145)
- Yazmin Jauregui (114.5) vs. Iasmin Lucindo (116)
- Devin Clark (205) vs. Azamat Murzakanov (204)
- Priscila Cachoeira (135) vs. Ariane Lipski (135.5)
- Gerald Meerschaert (185) vs. Bruno Silva (186)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN/ESPN+, 4 p.m. ET)
- Loopy Godinez (119) vs. Angela Hill (119.5) – 120-pound catchweight fight
- Lukasz Brzeski (236.5) vs. Martin Buday (266)
- Cynthia Calvillo (125.5) vs. Nina Nunes (125.5)
- Gabriel Benitez (155) vs. Charlie Ontiveros (155)
- Tyson Nam (126) vs. Ode Osbourne (125)
- Josh Quinlan (175) vs. Jason Witt (179.5) – 180-pound catchweight fight
- Da’Mon Blackshear (134) vs. Youssef Zalal (135.5)