This morning was the UFC 277 early weigh-ins and here are the results for all 26 fighters.
The early weigh-ins take place at the UFC host hotel in Dallas and precede the ceremonial weigh-ins for the fans, which take place at 5 p.m. ET at American Airlines Center in Dallas. The same venue hosts Saturday’s event, which has a main card on pay-per-view following prelims on ABC/ESPN and early prelims on ESPN+.
Among those weighing in are women’s bantamweight champion Julianna Peña (11-4 MMA, 7-2 UFC) and former champ Amanda Nunes (21-5 MMA, 14-2 UFC), who meet in the main event rematch. Plus, former flyweight champ Brandon Moreno (19-6-2 MMA, 7-3-2 UFC) takes on Kai Kara-France (24-9 MMA, 7-2 UFC) for the interim 125-pound belt in the co-main event.
Complete UFC 277 weigh-in results:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Champ Julianna Peña (134.5) vs. Amanda Nunes (135) – for women’s bantamweight title
- Brandon Moreno (124.5) vs. Kai Kara-France (124.5) – for interim flyweight title
- Derrick Lewis (264.5) vs. Sergei Pavlovich (254.5)
- Alexandre Pantoja (125.5) vs. Alex Perez (125.5)
- Magomed Ankalaev (206) vs. Anthony Smith (206)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ABC/ESPN/ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)
- Alex Morono (171) vs. Matthew Semelsberger (171)
- Rafael Alves (155.5) vs. Drew Dober (155.5)
- Hamdy Abdelwahab (264.5) vs. Don’Tale Mayes (255)
- Rafa Garcia (155) vs. Drakkar Klose (155.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 6 p.m. ET)
- Adam Fugitt (171) vs. Michael Morales (170.5)
- Joselyne Edwards (137.5)* vs. Ji Yeon Kim (135)
- Nicolae Negumereanu (205) vs. Ihor Potieria (204)
- Orion Cosce (172.5)** vs. Blood Diamond (169.5)
* Edwards misses weight by 1.5 pounds; fined 20 percent of purse
** Cosce misses weight by 1.5 pounds; fine 20 percent of purse