WWE Superstar John Cena is schedule to make his return at the upcoming 25th Anniversary special of Monday Night RAW. Cena is also scheduled to work the Royal Rumble, and the RAW the night after.
As previously noted Cena is scheduled to appear at the SmackDown Live brand WWE Fastlane PPV, but it appears as though Cena will be moving to the RAW brand after the Rumble with the exception of the Fastlane “Special Appearance”.
You can see John Cena’s updated WWE schedule here below:
* January 22nd Monday Night RAW – New York City
* January 28th Royal Rumble – Philadelphia
* January 29th Monday Night RAW – Philadelphia
* February 5th Monday Night RAW – Des Moines, Iowa
* February 11th RAW live show – Fresno, California
* February 12th Monday Night RAW – San Jose, California
* February 18th RAW live show – Prescott, Arizona
* February 19th Monday Night RAW – Phoenix, Arizona
* February 26th Monday Night RAW – Anaheim, California
* March 11th WWE Fastlane – Columbus, Ohio
* April 8th WrestleMania 34 – New Orleans, Louisiana