DDT Pro-Wrestling Who’s Gonna TOP? 2023 Results, Matt Cardona, Maki Itoh, KONOSUKE TAKESHITA
DDT Pro-Wrestling held it’s Who’s Gonna TOP? 2023 event at Korakuen Hall in Tokyo.
The main event was a KO-D Openwieght Title match as the current champion Chris Brookes faced the challenge of Saki Akai. Brookes was victorious over Akai to retain the championship.
In another featured match, Matt Cardona, who was cut badly, retained the DDT Universal Title by defeating Maki Itoh with the help of Steph De Lander.
In a huge surprise, Chris Jericho appeared on the big screen and challenged KONOSUKE TAKESHITA to a match on November 12th at DDT Pro-Wrestling’s Ultimate Party 2023.
Here are the full results for DDT Pro-Wrestling Who’s Gonna TOP? 2023:
- KO-D Openweight Title: Chris Brookes (c) defeated Saki Akai to retain his title.
- Special Single Match: KONOSUKE TAKESHITA defeated MAO
- DDT Universal Title: Matt Cardona (c) (w/ Steph De Lander) defeated Maki Itoh
- Special Tag Match ~ DDT Vs AJPW: Yuki Ueno & Toi Kojima defeated Atsuki Aoyagi & Dan Tamura
- Tetsuya Endo, Jun Akiyama, Kazusada Higuchi & Yukio Naya defeated Yuji Hino, Makoto Oishi, HARASHIMA & Yukio Sakaguchi
- Pheromones Final Countdown In Korakuen ~ 3 Way Tag Match: Yuki “Sexy” Iino & Danshoku “Dandy” Dieno defeated Kazuki Hirata & Naruki Doi & Akito & Antonio Honda
- Daisuke Sasaki, KANON & MJ Paul defeated Hideki Okatani, Yuni & Takeshi Masada
You can follow Lewis Carlan on Twitter @ShootingUpNorth