Cain Velasquez is back in AAA.
The former UFC Heavyweight Champion, Cain Velasquez was released on bail following an attempted murder charge in March. Upon release, he was granted permission to travel for the AAA show in Tempe, Arizona. The terms of his release stipulated that he must wear a GPS tracking device while he was under house confinement, but the judge temporarily lifted these conditions for the event. However, Velasquez will have to take a police officer with him to the AAA show. Now, AAA has announced that Cain Velasquez will team up with Pagano and Blue Demon Jr. to face Taurus, Sam Adonis, and Gringo Loco at the show. This will be Velasquez’s first match since AAA TripleMania Regia II in December 2021.
The card for the AAA show on December 3 is below.
Lucha Libre AAA Worldwide (12/3/22)
- Pentagon Jr. & Hijo Del Vikingo vs. Daga & Flip Gordon
- Cain Velasquez, Pagano & Blue Demon Jr. vs. Taurus, Sam Adonis & Gringo Loco
- Mr. Iguana, Arez & Komander vs. Sanson, Cuatrero & Forastero
- Lady Shani & Sexy Star vs. Maravilla & Chik Tormenta
- Mascarita Sagrada, Willie Mack & Dave The Clown vs. Demus, Látigo & Luchador Sorpresa
Be sure to check back with Bodyslam.net for all your wrestling news.
If you enjoy Bodyslam’s content, you can help donate to the site here. You can also visit our PWTees store and buy Bodyslam official merchandise here.
You can listen to all of Bodyslam’s podcasts by following us on Spotify and subscribing to our YouTube Channel, or any of your favorite podcast platforms.