On September 2, Game Changer Wrestling and Black Label Pro presented the 4 Cups Stuffed event from the Grand Sports Arena in Hoffman Estates, Illinois. The event aired on FITE TV.
You can read the full results for the show below.
- Team Gringo (Gringo Loco, Latigo & Toxin) def. Team Laredo (ASF, Drago Kid & Laredo Kid
- Nick Gage comes to the ring and hypes up the crowd. GCW World Champion Jon Moxley comes out and confronts him. He recalls how he won the title a year and took it as Nick Gage bait because he wanted to face Gage and put him down like a dog out of love. He noted that Gage didn’t get the message last time, but this time, he’ll put him down for good at Fight Club. Moxley says he wants Gage to be prepared for life after wrestling. He tells Gage that GCW might be his life, but on October 8, his life will be over. Moxley leaves, but Gage says he’ll have to go through him and the entire MDK gang. He tells either Moxley will have to kill him, or he’ll walk away with the title. Gage repeats that he’ll either die in the ring or win the title.
- Mike Bailey def. Kylie Rae
- Shane Mercer def. Marko Stunt
- Tom Lawlor and Killer Kelly def. Bryan Alvarez and Billie Starkz
- Joey Janela def. Ernest “The Cat” Miller
- Masha Slamovich def. Sandra Moone
- BLP Heavyweight Championship: Calvin Tankman (c) def. Rich Swann
- Team GCW (Blake Christian, Cole Radrick, Jordan Oliver, Nick Wayne & Tony Deppen) def. Team BLP (Crash Jaxon, Dominic Garrini, Joshua Bishop, Kevin Ku & Levi Everett)
Follow Corey at @CoreyBrennanBS on Twitter