Saturday’s SummerSlam event was the first premium live event in WWE history not to feature Vince McMahon at the helm of the show. But what happened at the biggest party of the Summer?
Live from Nashville, Tennessee’s Nissan Stadium with nearly 50,000 fans in attendance, the card began with a bang and ended with chaos.
- -Bianca Belair defeated Becky Lynch with the KOD to retain the RAW Women’s Championship. Bayley, Io Shirai and Dakota Kai returned following the match while Becky Lynch appeared to turn face.
- Logan Paul defeated The Miz with a Skull Crushing Finale. Ciampa and AJ Styles got involved in this match.
- Bobby Lashley defeated Theory with The Hurt Lock for the United States Championship
- The Mysterios defeated The Judgement Day with an assist from the returning Edge
- Pat McAfee defeated Happy Corbin.
- Drew McIntyre came out for a short promo hyping his challenge for the World Titles at Clash At The Castle
- The Usos’ defeated The Street Profits to retain the Undisputed Tag Titles. Double J called it right down the middle.
- Liv Morgan defeated Ronda Rousey to retain the SmackDown Womens Championship. Replays showed Liv tapped as the deciding pinfall was being counted. Rousey turned heel after he match, attacking Liv and a referee.
- Riddle stormed the ring and called out Seth Rollins who answered, curb stomping Riddle once again.
- Roman Reigns defeated Brock Lesnar in a Last Man Standing Match. Brock drove a tractor to the ring prior to the match, which he would later use to try and flip the ring. Reigns would retain his titles by burying Brock under debris to achieve a ten count. Theory attemped to cash in during the match but was foiled by both Roman and Brock.