The UFC’s card this weekend at the 02 arena in London, England is set to go down after all 22 fighters made weight
The early weigh-ins took place at the UFC host hotel in London, England and precede the ceremonial weigh-ins for the fans, which take place at noon ET at The O2 in London which hosts the event this weekend.
Among those weighing in are heavyweights Curtis Blaydes (16-3 MMA, 11-3 UFC) and Tom Aspinall (12-2 MMA, 5-0 UFC), who meet in the main event
Middleweights Jack Hermansson (22-7 MMA, 9-5 UFC) and Chris Curtis (29-8 MMA, 3-0 UFC), who fight in the co-main.
In addition, rising lightweight star Paddy Pimblett (18-3 MMA, 2-0 UFC) takes on Jordan Leavitt (10-1 MMA, 3-1 UFC) in an anticipated bout.
Complete UFC Fight Night 208 weigh-in results included:
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 2 p.m. ET)
- Curtis Blaydes (260) vs. Tom Aspinall (251)
- Chris Curtis (186) vs. Jack Hermansson (186)
- Jordan Leavitt (155) vs. Paddy Pimblett (156)
- Alexander Gustafsson (205) vs. Nikita Krylov (204)
- Hannah Goldy (125) vs. Molly McCann (125.5)
- Paul Craig (206) vs. Volkan Oezdemir (205.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 11 a.m. ET)
- Marc Diakiese (156) vs. Damir Hadzovic (156)
- Charles Rosa (145) vs. Nathaniel Wood (145.5)
- Makwan Amirkhani (145.5) vs. Jonathan Pearce (145)
- Charles Johnson (125.5) vs. Muhammad Mokaev (126)
- Jai Herbert (155) vs. Kyle Nelson (155)
- Mandy Bohm (125) vs. Victoria Leonardo (125.5)
- Nicolas Dalby (170) vs. Claudio Silva (170.5)
- Mason Jones (155.5) vs. Ludovit Klein (155)