John Cena made his WWE return this past weekend at Money In The Bank, when he confronted Roman Reigns following his Universal Title defense over Edge.
Cena also appeared on last night’s episode of Monday Night RAW where he issued a challenge for Roman Reigns at SummerSlam on August 21st in Las Vegas. It was also advertised that Cena will be appearing on this week’s episode of SmackDown.
There was a lot of question as to how much Cena would be available leading up to SummerSlam due to his upcoming film schedule, but it now looks like we can expect Cena back full-time throughout the summer.
According to a report from PWInsider, John Cena has committed to a full-time schedule with WWE that will see him work throughout the summer.
You can see a list of confirmed dates that Cena will be appearing for WWE below:
- Friday, July 23: SmackDown – Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse in Cleveland
- Saturday, July 24: Supershow – PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh
- Sunday, July 25: Supershow – KFC Yum! Center in Louisville, Ky.
- Monday, July 26: Raw – T-Mobile Center in Kansas City, Mo.
- Friday, July 30: SmackDown – Target Center in Minneapolis
- Saturday, July 31: Supershow – Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee
- Sunday, August 1: Supershow – Little Caesars Arena in Detroit
- Friday, August 6: SmackDown – Amalie Arena in Tampa, Fla.
- Saturday, August 7: Supershow – Hertz Arena in Fort Myers, Fla.
- Monday, August 9: Raw – Amway Center in Orlando, Fla.
- Friday, August 13: SmackDown – BOK Center in Tulsa, Okla.
- Saturday, August 14: Supershow – Spectrum Center in Charlotte, N.C.
- Sunday, August 15: Supershow – Colonial Life Arena in Columbia, S.C.
- Friday, August 20: SmackDown – Footprint Center in Phoenix
- Saturday, August 21: SummerSlam – Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas
Check out our official store at PRO WRESTLING TEES, show us your support and buy a shirt. You can visit our store by clicking here.
Also check us out on Facebook and give us a like and share by clicking HERE.