Game Changer Wrestling continues their tour of Japan with their second night of action as GCW presents “Ready to Die”.
Quick results from GCW’s Ready to Die event in Tokyo are below.
- Kikutaro defeated Nakamura Chisuke via pinfall. Kikutaro got the victory after hitting Chisuke with a brainbuster.
- Yuji Okabayashi and Shigehiro Irie defeated Chris Dickinson and KTB via pinfall. Okabayashi pinned KTB after multiple splashes from the top from from both he and Irie.
- Jimmy Lloyd defeated Drew Parker via pinfall. Lloyd got the win after hitting Parker with a pump handle piledriver.
- Violento Jack, Toru Sugiura, and Takashi Sasaki defeated SHLAK, Kenji Fukimoto, and Orin Veidt via pinfall. Violento Jack scored the victory over Veidt after a U-Crash onto a pile of thumbtacks.
- Masato Tanaka defeated Matthew Justice via pinfall. Tanaka scored the win after hitting the Sliding D with a chair around the neck of Justice.
- Danny Havoc and Alex Colon defeated Isami Kodaka and Toshiyuki Sakuda via pinfall. Danny Havoc got the win over Kodaka after connecting with his finishing move onto a pile of light tubes.
- Ryuji Ito defeated Matt Tremont pinfall. Ito got the win after hitting a frog splash off the ropes with light tubes placed over Tremont.
Check out our official store at PRO WRESTLING TEES, show us your support and buy a shirt. You can visit our store by clicking here.
Also check us out on Facebook and give us a like and share by clicking HERE.