Update On Amount Of Money Saudi Arabia Reportedly Owes WWE

As you probably are aware of by now, there was a scary incident in Saudi Arabia on Thursday for the majority of the WWE Roster and Staff on the trip, as their plane was detained and kept in the country for an extra day.

It has since been reported that the incident was a result of an altercation between Vince McMahon and the Prince of Saudi Arabia over a large amount of money that is said to be owed to the company. This in turn caused Vince to order that the Saudi Arabian live feed for the Crown Jewel PPV be cut off in the middle of the show.

In an update, Brad Shepard, who was the first to report that there was an incident with Vince and The Prince over money, has posted an update saying that the amount of money owed to WWE could be as much as seven figures.

We earlier reported that many on the WWE roster have said to have felt like they were held against their will in Saudi Arabia as a type of “power play” from the Prince and Saudi Government. We also reported that there have been WWE Superstars who have stated that they will never go back to Saudi Arabia again following the incident last week.

We will keep you updated as this story continues to unfold.

Check out our brand new store at PRO WRESTLING TEES, show us your support and buy a shirt. You can visit our store by clicking here.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter @BodySlamNet and on Instagram @BodySlamDotNet

Also check us out on Facebook and give us a like and share by clicking HERE.

Comments