As we have been reporting, WWE’s Crown Jewel PPV event is in serious jeopardy. From being under heavy fire from numerous US Politicians, as well as concerns and displeasure expressed by members of the WWE roster and production staff, and now reports that John Cena and Daniel Bryan have refused to work the Saudi Arabia event on November 2nd.

It was also reported earlier in the day today that WWE is planning on making a final decision regarding their position for the scheduled Crown Jewel PPV in Saudi Arabia on Wednesday, following new evidence which was expected to be released today by Turkish Officials further implicating the Saudi Arabian Government in the kidnaping and murder of Washington Post Journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

A new report from Robbie Fox of Barstool Sports states that WWE is said to currently be “frantically scouting locations to move Crown Jewel.” While nothing has been decided yet, the company does have a huge PPV event scheduled to take place in a couple weeks, the company has continued to promote the event as though nothing is going on.

Robbie said, “UPDATE: WWE is currently in the process of frantically scouting locations to move Crown Jewel to. This is NOT definite confirmation that it’s out of Saudi Arabia, but the location and date are unquestionably in major jeopardy right now.”

Right now, the location and even the date for Crown Jewel are now said to be in question. According to Bryan Alvarez on the latest edition of Wrestling Observer Live, he reported that WWE has already informed Saudi Officials that the scheduled Crown Jewel PPV event may not take place in Saudi Arabia has planned, which is also why tickets did not go on sale last Friday as had previously been announced.

You can see Robbie Fox from Barstool Sports tweet below.

 
Make sure to follow us on Twitter @BodySlamDotNet and on Instagram @BodySlamDotNet

Also check us out on Facebook and give us a like and share by clicking HERE.