Tonight’s episode of WWE SmackDown LIVE was taped earlier today at the O2 Arena in London, England.
Below are the spoiler results for tonight’s SmackDown LIVE:
– The show opens with Daniel Bryan talking about how he wants to become WWE Champion. He is interrupted by Big Cass. They break out into a fight, which ends with Daniel Bryan locking Big Cass in a submission, and everyone having to pulling him off. Big Cass has to be helped to the back.
– The New Day defeated The Bar. One of the members of The New Day quality for the Money in the Bank Ladder match.
– Bludgeon Brothers promo.
– Backstage segment: Paige announces Becky Lynch vs. Mandy Rose vs Sonya Deville in a Money in the Bank Ladder Match qualifying match later in the night.
– Andrade “Cien” Almas with Zelina Vega defeated a local enhancement talent. Vega cuts a promo after the match.
– Backstage segment: WWE Champion AJ Styles interview.
– Rusev cuts a promo. Lana announces that she has a qualifying match on next weeks episode of SmackDown LIVE against Billie Kaye. She adds that they could end up the first ever Mr.and Mrs. Money in the Bank.
– WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion Carmella has her Royal “Mellabration”. Carmella cuts a promo knocking the Royal Family and Britain. Paige ends up coming out and made a match between Carmella and Asuka at the PPV. Carmella ends up running off.
– Shinsuke Nakamura cuts a promo saying that he will kick AJ Styles in the face over and over.
– Paige announces The Miz vs. Jeff Hardy for the U.S. title. (which may be a dark match).
– IIconics – Billie Kay & Peyton Royce cut a promo.
– Samoa Joe vs. Big Cass is announced for next week’s episode of SmackDown LIVE.
– AJ Styles vs. Shinsuke Nakamura. Nakamura pins WWE Champion AJ Styles after connecting with the Kinshasa. It was said to be a great match.
– Becky Lynch vs. Mandy Rose vs. Sonya Deville. Becky Lynch wins the match and qualifies for the Money In the Bank Ladder Match.